THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH YOUR SAFETY.
Please observe the following rules to ensure that your weekend and that of all our other visitors is safe and enjoyable.
1. 10 MPH SPEED LIMIT EVERYWHERE ON SITE Please observe your speed at all times when driving on-site. There are is a lot of expensive machinery on site as well as people walking around and especially young children. The only need for Speed is on the drag strip!
2. NO GLASS ON SITE No glass bottles of any description is allowed on site. This is for everyone's safety, especially for those in the camping sites.
3. NOISE Please remember noise from the racing, especially drag cars and exhibition vehicles, including the Jet Car, can be loud. Please wear ear protection at all times in close proximity of the track, especially children. Ear protection can be purchased from the merchandise area.
4. NO TRESPASSING Do not trespass onto any of the adjoining private fields or woods. Any persons found on adjoining property will be evicted off the site immediately.
5. DOG FRIENDLY CAMPING AREAS Dogs are permitted inside the Dog Friendly Camping Areas. No dogs on leads or otherwise are allowed into the pit and trade areas, spectator viewing banks or grandstands. Anyone caught with a dog in these areas will be asked to leave.
6. NO OPEN FIRES Only charcoal barbecues are allowed; open fires of any description either in waste bins or other receptacles is not permitted.
7. NO CHINESE LANTERNS Chinese lanterns are not permitted at Shakespeare County Raceway as they are a fire hazard. Anybody caught releasing chinese lanterns will be removed from site.
8. NO UNLICENCED VEHICLES No quad bikes, mopeds or any other unlicensed motorised vehicles are allowed on site.
9. NO INDEPENDENT SOUND SYSTEMS Independent sound systems are not allowed on site. Any music should be played at a reasonable level and all music should be switched off at 11PM.
10. FIRST AID Medical assistance can be found at the Medical Centre, located towards the back of the last grandstand opposite the spectator viewing bank and Tractor Pull track. Look for the green cross medics flag.
11. SECURITY Security will be on site at all times throughout the event to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable time. Their instructions must be followed at all times. Please contact them in any emergency.
12. Please read the racing disclaimer on the back of your entrance tickets.
13. No burnouts or donuts on the roads or camping sites. Any persons found doing so will be asked to leave the site immediately.
14. No letting of Fireworks off at any time anywhere on site. Please remember there are fire hazards all around you!
15. When traveling round on site please keep to the roads and observe the 10 mph speed limit at all time. Remember, foot traffic use these roads as well!
16. No parking on any road way. Please park in the camping or parking areas provided.
17. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult if staying on site over night.
18. Please dispose of your litter in the refuse sacks provided and/or in the bins clearly marked as Recycling or refuge bins throughout the site.
19. Please bring only essential valuables and do not leave them in tents or on display in cars.
20. Shakespeare County Raceway & Long Marston Sports & Leisure reserves the right to vary or amend these rules at any time without prior notice and to remove any visitor from site who does not observe these rules at any time without compensation.
Everyone at Shakespeare County Raceway hope that you have a safe and enjoyable weekend. Please let us have any ideas or suggestions you think might make your future visits better.
PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY THROUGH THE SURROUNDING VILLAGES.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please ensure all your valuables are carried with you or locked securely out of sight in your vehicle.
Camping is included in weekend ticket prices - no extra fee.
Camping is next to vehicles.
No electrical hookups are available.
Camping is on grass, there is no hard standing is available.
There are showers and toilets on site (See site map above).
Caravans, motor homes, trailer tents and tents are welcome.
No unauthorised vehicles, i.e. quads, mini-motos.
No music, loud disruption past 11pm.
Dogs allowed in the Dog Friendly Camping Areas only (See site map above).
Premier Store 2 St Swithins Drive, Lower Quinton, Warwickshire, CV37 8SB
Popin Village Shop 14 Jackson's Orchard, Long Marston CV37 8RU
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday 9.00am to 1.00pm
Sunday 9.00am to 12.00 noon
Shakespeare Taxis - 01789 266100
007 Taxis Ltd - 01789 414007
Stratford Taxis - 01789 415888
Direct Line - 01789 414005
A to B Taxis - 01789 415225
TaxiCall - 01789 293333
21/22: Stratford, Clifford Chambers, Lower Quinton, Upper Quinton, Mickleton, Broadway, Chipping Campden, Broad Campden, Weston sub Edge, Willersey, Blockley, Bourton on the Hill, BatsfordMoreton in Marsh - Mondays to Saturdays
23/23A: Whichford, Cherington, Stourton, Brailes, Shipston, Tredington, Halford, Armscote, Ilmington, Admington, Wimpstone, Preston on Stour, Lower Quinton, Clifford Chambers, Stratford - Mondays to Saturdays
FlexiBus 502: Clifford Chambers, Lower Quinton, Long Marston, Welford on Avon, Stratford - Tuesdays
Bus No. H3: Mickleton, Weston Subedge, Willersey, Chipping Campden, Hidcote Boyce, Ebrington, Long Marston, Welford on Avon, Stratford, Stratford Tesco - Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
For further information about timetables please use the following web site: http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/publictransport*